Hi, my name is Joseph. I’m a HPC Systems Engineer at Oak Ridge National Labs with a background in mechanical engineering. I’m an engineer through and through, and will use whatever tool I think is necessary to solve a problem, whether it be a wrench or a keyboard. If you’re interested in some of the projects I’ve done in my spare time, click the Projects tab above. If you’d like to contact me, please use one of the links above or email me at [email protected].
Things I've done
- Andes deployment: Largest commodity cluster procured by Oak Ridge Leadership Computing facility to date
- Greggd daemon: Golang eBPF toolkit wrapper to load programs into the kernel and copy output to socket. Enables internal kernel monitoring on HPC machines.
- Mentor for Student Cluster Competition 2019
Things I wrote
- Anchor: Diskless Cluster Provisioning Using Container Tools
- Automated System Health and Performance Benchmarking Platform: High Performance Computing Test Harness with Jenkins
- Student Cluster Competition 2016 Reproducibility Challenge: Genomic partitioning with ParConnect
- Self Discovery in Austria: Reflections on Study Abroad